Gracias, Ian!! For you
treeroot, anything!! Consider it removed.
Originally Posted by cougar337
I have an easier way for you. When ever I need to resize my pics quickly I use XnView http://www.xnview.com/
once you get it installed you:
- Tools>Batch Convert
- Choose your files or folder you want to convert
- Choose the destination folder where you want your resized photos to go
- hit Advanced
- choose resize and "----->"
- give it a size like 640x480
- OK button
- GO button and you're done!!!
It's the quickest most effective method of resizing pics I have found
Blue '99 UZJ100 2" Lift, Replicated Outback stackable drawer system, Engle 63 QT, Custom Front Bumper, Gamiviti Shorty roofrack.