Thread: Tlca/brc/4wp
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:44 PM
Rising Sun Member
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Originally Posted by Crash View Post
To recap, here is what I got for my money: $40 to the offer - got a year extension on my TLCA and Blue Ribbon Coalition memberships, a great deal all by itself, and for an additional $19 came home from 4WP with a 10'x3" tree saver strap. So I spent $59, out of pocket, got an additional year of membership in two VERY worthy causes and got an ARB tree saver. For less than $60 I'm green - saving trees is a good thing - AND membership in two great organizations for a year. Quit yer bitchen, Tom and be happy. It's all good!

Win win and fail! Got my $25 card too and so I'm thinking woo hooo I can get a sweet deal on a couple expensive items I need to get. I discover that with 4WPW 10% instant discount they have giving right now AND my $25 gift card the items I want are still $60+ more than Summit Racings everyday price. Not sure what I'll buy there now but I'm guessing it will not be much more than $25!
TLCA #3007

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Welcome. Lots of "northsiders" here in the club. We're known to have some of the strongest, coolest and most awesome club members.
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior