Thread: Tlca/brc/4wp
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Rising Sun Member
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Originally Posted by Crash View Post
So anyone at a Rising Sun meeting besides, uh, DaveinDenver, Red Chili and Romer will be ecstatic at winning a couple of D-rings courtesy of UB? Oh, by the way, my new $19 10'x3" 24000 lb rated tree saver was made in OZ. Got a problem with that, UB? Really, I see no good argument for not taking advantage of the $40 investment in being a member of two high quality organizations that have my best interests at heart and coming away with the equivalant of a Rising Sun raffle prize as an extra bonus. Those Harbor Freight tools and other raffle prizes are, no doubt, not made in the good 'ol US of A and winners seldom boohoo about winning them. Your win/win/lose scenario just doesn't hold water with me.
Thats OK! I was talking about what I needed and what I discovered if you remember. A free $25 gift card is a great bonus no mater how you look at it!

BTW....sorry to pee in your Cheerios Crash!
TLCA #3007

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Welcome. Lots of "northsiders" here in the club. We're known to have some of the strongest, coolest and most awesome club members.
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior