Thread: Tlca/brc/4wp
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Rising Sun Member
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Okay, let's check the score here: Crash - four wins. Year extensions on TLCA and BRI memberships, an ARB tree saver for essentially $19 plus gift card and being favorably enough impressed with the ARB product purchased at 4WP to consider purchasing other ARB recovery products. Good for business.
Uncle Ben - two wins and one fail (loss) for his $40.
I'm happy four ways so nobody pissed in my Cheerios. The only pissing going on here is someone peeing their pants at a recent old guys concert.
I'm glad to see that you do agree, UB, that the gift card is a great bonus, even though you have a strange way of expressing it, to help causes we feel the same about. Kumbiya!
Not quite sure while your taking defense to my comment that 4WPW discount isn't. I have been quite clear that the whole deal is awesome! I am now paid up with TLCA till 2015, I am a life member of BRC so that money was a donation and I got a $25 cushion in the inflated price at 4 Wheel Parts (not even close to) Wholesale. Hakuna Matata!
TLCA #3007

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Welcome. Lots of "northsiders" here in the club. We're known to have some of the strongest, coolest and most awesome club members.
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior