Originally Posted by Uncle Ben
I am going to have to bail unless you want to do it earlier as I plan on going to the Rollins Pass meeting in Idaho Springs at 09:00.
Ah crap. Forgot about that meeting.
Well, lets just postpone until Next friday since so many will be gone. Not a big deal, and works better for me anyway.