View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Rising Sun Member

I'd rather have peyton hillis toatin' the rock than no-vision moreno

quinn?
who cares
another non-factor backup to a truly middle-of-the-pack starter like orton.

my 8 year old daughter could have completed 60% of her passes throwing 6 yard slants to brandon marshall and the rest of those receivers.

we went from bad defense and good offense to ok defense and bad offense with no prospects to get better. he single handedly dismantled a core group of young offensive players that had a ton of potential. Now with Nolan gone on the defensive side because McDaniels is a TOTAL EGO MANIAC, our defense will return to its former form, and we'll have a bad offense with no talent and a bad defense.

This is the kind of decision (putting your first-rate franchise in the hands of an inexperienced kid like Josh McDaniels) that takes your team from a short-term lull to long-term mediocrity. Hello-buffalo-bills.

on the other hand I suppose quinn is a decent pickup even if for no other reason, chris simms' can't play football, as in can't play football-at-all.

But even though Hillis was a low-rounder, he was a much better back than denver's own 1st round bust, moreno. I actually would have rather seen CantRun go instead of Hillis.