View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Hard Core 4+

Exclamation Timtoyz NEEEEEDDSS a garage for tonight!!!!!

He slid of the road near Limon and is getting help now. He is pulling a trailer with his belongings that he planned to move into his apartment tonight but I don't see that happening. Does anybody have a garage he can park it in later tonight when they get into town???

Ken Romer will be pulling the trailer from Limon to Denver and should hopefully be in Denver around 12-1 am. If somebody near Aurora has room in their garage or can pull out their car/truck for the night I am sure Tim and Cindi will really appreciate it. It is a flat bed trailer so if nobody has a garage maybe some tarps and their driveway will work to keep it save and dry.

My post in the "Stuck" tread.

8:30 PM

Just spoke to Ken, he is 50 miles out. Roads are bad. Tow rig is there with the tire and is going to pull him out hopefully. Then Tim will drive to Limon where Ken will take over the trailer and tow it home for them.

It is a twelve foot double axle I believe, if someone nearby has a garage they can park it in overnight so they don't have to unload it tonight that would be great. They are coming down I-70 to Aurora I believe. Will repost this as its own tread too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me