Thread: Titling
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:32 PM
corsair23's Avatar
corsair23 corsair23 is offline
Rising Sun Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Littleton
Posts: 8,684

On #2 yes...

In Douglas County the "procedure" is you get the paperwork needed for the officer to fill out. Call the non-emergency line for the county, tell them you need an officer to do a VIN inspection/certification, and then they will have an officer stop by when available. Aside from having to wait around most of the day just in case the officer stops by it was easy. Had to do that ~5 yrs ago when I bought my 40 and I believe it is a requirement for any out of state vehicle purchases.
Jeff Z. (the "not quite as skinny" one)
TLCA #17037
'07 UZJ100
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs


"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater
Reply With Quote