View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearlemon View Post
thanks for the locale review, ken. pictures from both our club and mud have sucked quantity wise , but it looks like everyone made the best of thebad weather.

i've heard nothing but good about the food, is it something where if it went back to slickrock we'd look into catering there? or is bfe the new home of cruise moab?
Next years location is TBD. We are going to send a survey out to all the participants and get together to review the data and our own experience. It is a lot more work. Chris Davis, Hants, Greg, Caroline and the rest of the crew were working their butts off every day.

I think it likely we would return to area BFE.

If we do go back, we need to move this event to the 2nd week of our Permit vs the first. We moved to the first because of the colder weather cutting down the cotton.

One thing I forgot to mention is the caterer had breakfast burritos, coffee and other stuff and some lunch and dinner items as well starting Wednesday. We did have some problems with the bathrooms freezing in the early morning and not working, but there were plenty of porta potties around
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper

Last edited by Romer; 05-02-2010 at 05:49 PM.