View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Rock Stacker

We hit Texas Creek. Great spot, beautiful campsite. Left C Springs at noon and were back by 3pm the next day and had several hours on the trail. It was a pretty straight forward trail. Good dirt, steep sections that make it nice to use the 4lo for gearing only. Maybe a spot or two where tire placement is somewhat important. Other than that, it was pretty easy. I only ran road 6040 on the blm map. The camping is beautiful though. Took an almost stock Taco with a lift and 33's and fairly new trail driver.

Highly recommended for a fun easy day on the trail. attached pic shows the view and the camp site was just out of view on the left frame of the pic.

Tomorrow we set off for the Kokopelli Trail. Hopefully, water levels are good for crossings.

Any experience from Kokopelli would be awesome, i'll be able to check the forum up til 5pm tomorrow. I've read a bunch of reports so we should be fine, but the more info the better.

Jeremy
Attached Images