View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to RedCreeper
Default Sunday Bunce and Ironclads

Our run up Bunce and Ironclads went well. The weather was great. Good shake down run for the Jeep. Dan (Mountaingoat) joined me with 2 other FR4x4 members (DrOldUnit and cr89yota). After airing down we started down the trail and i lost my steering. It was washy on the way to the trail head. After stopping and looking a bolt sheared on one of the link to the axle from the frame. Looks like it was going anyway. The half that was already sheared was rust colored. Good thing it did not happen on the road. CR had a bag of bolts and we were able to get it fixed. Going to invest in some grade 8 bolts for the tool bag now. The rest of the day was problem free except if you can hitting a tree a problem. Dan towards the top of T33 slid into a tree tryhing to manuver in a tighter section and dinged the rear quater and pop the tail light out. Sorry Dan. Alexis had a great time riding with Dan and playing with Jayden. And seeing all the place pieces. Did not get any PICS but got these from DrOldUnit. Thanks Doc. Thanks again Dan for joining me. We had a great time. Hope you did to. Till next time.
Attached Images

TLCA #19056
08 TT FJC
82 Scrambler (Scraps)
81 Scrambler (Sassy)
07.5 Dodge Ram 2500
69 Maro... next project when the Jeeps get done.....