Originally Posted by DaveInDenver
Going straight, does the noise change or go away if you turn the wheel gently to one or both sides? If it truly sounds like brake sounds that might indicate the wheel bearings are loose, letting the rotor move a little between the pads.
Not sure, will check tonight.
Originally Posted by RockRunner
If you push on the brake peddle barely does the sound go away?
The brake pedal seems to not affect the noise at all
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC