View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Hard Core 4+

I can tell you that there will not be a bouncy castle there, but we will have a few clowns.

Gate opens at 9ish. Bring your junk to sell, and a few dollars in your pocket to buy junk. Slee will be providing Food (thank you). We will have t-shirts to buy and raffle tickets for sale ($1 per ticket). Lots of very cool stuff is being raffled this year. $100 gift card to Mean Green, $300 gift card to Aqualu. GO Toyota is offering up tire packages, bilstein shocks, and more. Metal Tech is sending something don't know what yet. I have not been the soul person contacting Vendors so I am not sure what has all been donated for the raffle. We will have an ARB locker install demo. Cardboard box decorating contest with a race to follow for the kids. There will be some show and tell around HAM and all the questions you have should be answered. People seem to stroll around and look at Toyotas, and make new friends or see old friends.

Vendors will be there. Slee, GO Toyota, Rocky Mountain Cruisers, Tread Lightly, Stay the Trail, Redline, etc.

It should be a good day for all ages. We figured if Kids are happy, Significant Others are happy, and thus you get to stay longer.

Sunday will be Trail Rides and those have been posted under this thread as well as Trail Staging.

Look forward to seeing you out there. I think there maybe a lot of Toyota 4x4's coming out of the woodwork for this event.

'72 FJ-40 - 33's, F&R Disc Brake Conversation, rear ARB, sliders, Winch.

'96 FZJ-80 - Borla Exhaust, ARB w/ M8000, OME 3" lift, sliders, 305 BFG KM2, 4.88's and ARBs, and usually dog hair.

TLCA#5366