Originally Posted by Air Randy
squeeky drive shaft could = bad u joint
I am leaning towards this...
So I can pull the front drive shaft as long as I keep it in 4 wheel low, right? Don't need to go very fast to see if it is still making the noise...just would need the center diff lock switch if I was going to keep the driveshaft off...right?
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC