Originally Posted by PabloCruise
The good news is I think I can mock this process up on another 40 and get pics of that.
I would like to do an article for the Trails!
so you will be one of our experts for the "party"? you get extra beer and BBQ.
probably should plan this for fall? summer seems pretty busy for most people right now...
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC