Thread: Fuse Block?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Air Randy's Avatar
Air Randy Air Randy is offline
Hard Core 4+
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Franktown, CO
Posts: 2,854

I would use a regular old in-line fuse holder that uses a blade type fuse instead of a fusible link. It's cheap and easy to buy spare fuses and easy to determine if you have a blown fuse. Plus you can buy the various sizes of in-line fuse holders at WalMart, Checker, Autozone, etc.
Randy Rosetta KDKWX TLCA #19351 NOW 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock & (2) 1970 Boss 302 Mustang's THEN 69 FJ40 Buggy "Meanie", Mini-truck "Gecko" & 74 FJ40 "Blue Mule"
Reply With Quote