View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to 74fj40 Send a message via MSN to 74fj40
Default Quest for fuel injection

Well I am going to give TBI a try on my 1f. I have debated buying a 2f, putting a 3fe head on it and what not, but unfortunately I don't have the time nor the money to do that as of right now. I have seen many sucessful tbi retrofits so I am excited to give it a try. It is going to be a long slow build as time is limited and money is tight! This thread is to keep me motivated, so please tell me your thoughts!

I picked up an intake from steve that had an adapter plate tig welded to it already, with a throttle body, and an air filter. It looks as though the throttle body is a remand or maybe even brand new, but I am unsure.

Anyways, I took it all into work today and took it apart, then I sand blasted the intake, and then brought it home and painted it. Also put in a little extra paint on the TEQ logo
Attached Images

1997 Honda civic DX( all stock DD)
1972 Toyota FJ40(4" lift, FJ60 axles, FJ60 4speed with split case, 35's, Detroit locker rear, Lockright front, Marlin Highsteer, 105"WB, Saginaw with GM tilt column, soon to have: 30spline longfields, inners/outters, toybox.
1967 Porsche 912(100% stock)

[/font]