Originally Posted by Hants
Caroline's first Moab trail was Steel Bender
Definitely got her to relax and go with the flow: Started out with "how are we going to get over that" (bump on the entrance road), then "no way we can get up that" (at the first big obstacle). By the end of the day, she was sitting in the front seat, turned around and chatting with Robin in the back seat (completely oblivious to the trail).
Not necessarily recommended, but highly effective.
bet she was not oblivious when you came to the big drop!
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC