View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzeppa View Post
I did check off the volunteer box when I registered, but haven't sent in the form yet. I will be happy to volunteer for a shift or two.

I've done safety inspections at CM for many years, and among the things that is so cool about this particular job is getting to see all the rigs and what each person has done. I have always hated having to fail people, but the rules is the rules and we want people (drivers, passengers and bystanders) to stay safe.

I will be camped directly behind the inspection area in 178 behind cabin 41 (if memory serves, that is the cabin number, the North cabin), assuming that is where we will continue to have them, so it will be an easy amble from my tent to headquarters.

Cruise Moab has always had the reputation of being the most stringent of all TLCA events for making sure all the rigs are as safe as possible. I am very proud of our reputation and tradition.
Jeff, which days/shifts are you willing to do? Currently I have you down for the Thursday morning early shift. Friday is already covered solid and were looking good for Wed morning. Were still a little thin for Wed afternoon and evening shifts.
Randy Rosetta KDKWX TLCA #19351 69 FJ40 "Meanie" & 1970 Boss 302 Mustang