View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default License & Registration is mandatory

Hi everyone, were getting a lot closer to Moab, a little over a month away now. I have one big update I would like to remind everyone about:

The permits for our activity have changed this year and there is now a hard and fast requirement for every driver, on any trail, to have a valid state issued drivers license. To be clear, it doesn't matter if we are off road, anyone driving a vehicle on any of our runs must be licensed.

Also, every vehicle must have valid reistration. If the vehicle has license plates, then make sure your registration is current and you have it in your possesion. If you have a buggy type vehicle, it must have a valid Utah OHV tag that you can buy locally.

We have been told by the permit issuing agency, they are bringing in extra folks to actively enforce the regulations on the trails and they will be spot checking groups for compliance.

We dont want to lose our permit for future events, so please come prepared with all the right paper work and we shouldn't have any issues.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Randy Rosetta KDKWX TLCA #19351 69 FJ40 "Meanie" & 1970 Boss 302 Mustang