1. Inventory and organize spares, tools, miscellaneous STARTED.
2. Fix air leak in plumbing. Should take ten minutes (famous last words ) CHECK. It actually was very simple.
3. Toy with idea of throwing a blower in the Chili. With 3 weeks to sort it. Really dumb. CHECK... Complete! Test run advised...
4. Sort the Ready-Welder for WF arc. I seem to be a popular resource at CM and shouldn't have to rely on Marco to fix Perry 'Iron Man' Loughridge.
5. Build spare diff.
6. Re-shim the rear axle. It's been wrong for years but now I'm a bit concerned with extra power the stress may stress something else! Besides, no reason the Chili shouldn't be like buttah under acceleration.
Anybody have 2* steel shims, before I go ordering some from Roger Brown? Ordered from Roger. Received and installed, much better! DONE