Thread: CM11 Feedback
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Hard Core 4+

Randy, I concur with all your observations. The dinner was superb and the raffle time was just right. Years past it has seemed way too long, but not the last couple of years, and this time was perfect!

Though a drive, it was close and offered the possibility of walking (or that failing, truck-pooling). Moving it to SRCG would have been an unattractive option.

I am personally done with SRCG. I miss being around everyone, but that's about it. BFE is just too far from town for me. Moab restaurants or attractions are part of the draw. The perfect combo would be the overnighter, followed by motelling it. Getting old I guess.

There are other options but I know folks have looked into them without success? What about two adjoining ior close camp or cabin locations? There are motels nearby so I guess I've found a personal solution.

It probably could be added to tech, to ask the driver if s/he is aware of any mechanical issues that could compromise reliability. Then pursue helping them fix it?
KDěRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.