Thread: CM11 Feedback
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Hard Core 4+

Input it always welcome. I will be passing out the sheet around again for people that are interested in being on the 2012 CM committee, next general meeting. If you want to have a fingerprint on CM history and attempt to make this event better, please sign up. New blood breeds new ideas. There will be an election for CM12 Committee Chair.

I want to have the CM12 meetings start sooner rather than later so things are not being done in haste and there is fewer 11th hour changes. Olaf from area BFE wants to come to the first meeting of the CM12 committee to make a bid to have CM return to area BFE. I stress this is only a bid for our attention, nothing has been locked in.

I personally can see the point of the cottonwoods, being a pain (I was picking some out of my teeth with every drink of my beer). However, when you are camping you never know that you will get. The bathrooms are fair, but do need to be stocked better.

'72 FJ-40 - 33's, F&R Disc Brake Conversation, rear ARB, sliders, Winch.

'96 FZJ-80 - Borla Exhaust, ARB w/ M8000, OME 3" lift, sliders, 305 BFG KM2, 4.88's and ARBs, and usually dog hair.

TLCA#5366