Thread: Need a handyman
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Hard Core 4+

Default Need a handyman

I have da skilz, but way too much stuff to do and no time to do it. I really gotta finish up the little remodel tasks in my home in Littleton, it is listed but we are not doing any showings until I am done... YIKES. And I have people expressing an interest already, too, wanting showings even though the listing says not yet, etc.

So, anywho, what I need:
1) hang three slab doors (knotty alder) and finish them (seal, stain, poly). Two are going in existing openings, the third is for a closet that only as yet exists in my mind but should be reality this weekend.

2) They are getting mortised locksets. This isn't as hard as it sounds, but if needed I can do those.

3) replace vinyl flooring in kitchen and laundry areas. We've not yet picked the flooring up but have a clear idea what will work. Open to expert suggestions if you are the one who will install it.

4) install carpet in basement and stairs after leveling the floor (old concrete work done before level was really important... )

Dunno if you are doing this sort of thing, Tom?

I have saws (including small table saw), chisels, materials. Hoping for handyman pricing.

Thanks in advance!
KDěRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.