Originally Posted by MountainGoat
I spent a few hours yesterday getting flyers posted up in local businesses. Started at the top of Crow Hill in Bailey and ended at 285 & North Turkey Creek. All in all I posted in 25 businesses along the 19 mile stretch of US 285. Pretty much every auto repair shop and auto parts store plus lots of liquor stores, restaurants and gas stations. I kept a list which I can use again next year to make sure I don't miss any.
If anyone needs the list let me know.
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
has a 2008 FJC