View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Rising Sun Member

Update on the 40!

So, it arrived Thursday and I've been driving it around, this thing is a blast to drive! Looking forward to getting it trail ready and really enjoying what it was made for!. Well, I know have a pretty long list of things I need to do to get her ready.

1) Need to put the original 3.73 axle back in, and get it out of the back of the crusier. I have limited supplies for this, Marco gave me the bolts I need for the front drive shaft but he noticed I need the original flange to bolt the rear drive shaft to the differential and some e-brake work. If anyone wants to help a newbie out with a Sunday project I'd be grateful!

2)I've taken note of all the emission pieces I'm missing, if Mike or Matt are around Denver tomorrow I could swing by and gather the pieces I need to try and make this thing work.

Those are the first two big steps I need and after that I have a list of some things I'd love to do, but small steps first. So, if anyone can help a brother out, send me a PM or shoot me a call (six-Oh-one) 466-1661.

2010 4Runner Trail 3" Lift, UCAs, and 285 Goodyear Duratracs

1982 FJ40 Green 4" Rough Country Lift, RE-smogged, and getting better every day! (Mid - Resto)

email: adamkingf5371 at yahoo.com