Originally Posted by corsair23
IMO the 100% right way would be to find the original owner, have them sign over the title to your ex, fill out and sign a bill of sale, etc. ...
But would this work if there were other owner's who had a title between the original owner and now? I understood that there were other owners after the original, who had a title. The way I understand it, we need to have the last known owner who had a title sign it over. Right??
Originally Posted by thenimirra
I found where the original owner lives so I was just gonna go visit him. Timm wanna go with me? It might be easier that way.
Would love to go, but want to make sure we got to the right person!
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC