View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:01 PM
thenimirra's Avatar
thenimirra thenimirra is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 157

either the POA or just saying the title was lost:

If your title has been lost, stolen or damaged, you can get a duplicate title by going to your nearest county office. Make sure to bring the following materials:

If your vehicle was purchased on or after July 1, 2006 you must provide appropriate identification.

VIN number and title number.

Payment of $8.20 for the duplicate title.
It was inevitable. My last name is "Wheeler.";
Reply With Quote