Originally Posted by SteveH
Matt - I used a paperclip on the secondary actuator when I rebuilt the carb on my '78, back in, um, 1991. I have a kit, and you may have given me the inspiration to rebuild the carb again - or at least do the paperclip test - and then do a rebuild. I wish there were a more robust way to test a 2F carb secondary, but I've never found one.
Thanks for posting your results!
If it works, it works
The first problem for me was getting the primary to travel far enough to move the stop so the secondary would be allowed to turn. I was able to determine that with the engine off, by hand. Once I got that figured out, the rest fell into place.
Originally Posted by Jacket
I'll race ya!
You're on! Ricardo and Martin, you better watch out too!