View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Lifted

Hey Marco,
Well, I've been working in ND for the past 2 weeks, so I've just creeping on IH8mud and a few other places looking for parts.
For the emissions part of the project, I've acquired a smog pump, air cleaner (thanks Matt!), air rail (Thanks Marco!) big ole box of FJ60 smog equipment including carb that I haven't gone through yet, and I'm in the middle of buying the center console/heater. I'm still short some hoses and gas pedal assembly, Dan says he has most everything, and a guy on IH8 has it as well.
For the axle I am kind of at a stand still, I still haven't figured out how/when to get the axle swapped. I was hoping I could get it done while I was out here, since it seems these jobs in ND take 3-4 weeks, but as of yet no plans.
So, that is the state of the LC, lots of plans, little to no action. I did buy a cover and a few small bits and pieces from coolcruisers, and the GF covered her up, so it's just hanging out.

2010 4Runner Trail 3" Lift, UCAs, and 285 Goodyear Duratracs

1982 FJ40 Green 4" Rough Country Lift, RE-smogged, and getting better every day! (Mid - Resto)

email: adamkingf5371 at yahoo.com