I hate to do it but unemployment is forcing me to sell the project 40. The thread on mud is here
In addition to what is in the build up thread the body work is almost done, with a whole new floor in the passenger area and the rear center channel and lower parts of both quarter panels. It just needs some touch up and the welding finished and it's ready for paint.
What I have
- Brand new Marlin Crawler 4.7 Toybox
- Full set of cryo'd Poly Perf axles and Birf's, front and rear
- Frame that has been sandblasted, restored and painted with Zero Rust with a removable crossmember to accomodate the Toybox
- Rebuilt FJ 60 tranny with all new bearings and the Toybox output shaft installed
- SOA Rear axle has been stripped painted and rebuilt with all new bearings and seals, all new disc brakes with parking brake, and rebuilt diff with all new bearings and Poly Perf axles
- SOA Front axle has been stripped painted and is ready to be built with all new bearings and seals, all new disc brakes, Aisin hubs, etc (see pic)
- Clean title and registered as a collector vehicle
- Almost completely restored body, it has an all new floor, rear center channel and lower rear quarter panels, all that remains is to finish welding the small patches and paint it
- Engine has not been rebuilt but cleaned and painted with all new OEM bolts
- Electronic ignition
- At least $500 in NIB bearings and parts
- FJ 60 power steering (not installed) and FJ 60 knuckles
- FJ 60 transfer case (already mounted to the Toybox)
- Springs have been completely disassembled, stripped, painted with Zero Rust, had the military wrap reversed, and reassembled with all new anti-inversion shackles and spring pins
- All new clutch parts, flywheel has been turned and painted
- Two sets of steel wheels (one black, one white)
- Many spare parts accumulated over the years that are included
- Both FSM's, the factory emissions manual for 1976, and misc other manuals.
- Sandblaster (needs a new ceramic tip) and two bags of garnet sand (no silicosis)
- Anti squat bar made out of 1/4" wall DOM with Heims
- ~80-100' of .120 wall 2" DOM tubing(everything you need for a roll cage)
- ~100' of mixed 1" and 1.5" .120 wall DOM
- Engine stand in great condition that is modified to hold a 2F
- And everything else need to build a 40 except what is listed below. In addition all bolts that have gone back into the vehicle are brand new OEM from SOR.
What I don't
: Driveshafts, high steer, seats, doors, hardtop
I do not have the time to part this out or ship it. I have $3k in the axles and Toybox and the body has to be worth something, plus there is thousands of dollars in parts and a clean title. Sold.