View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Rising Sun Member

Alright, here are my photos. not real great, but maybe they tell part of the story.

first one is lining up at e-hill... we did it with Bruce's motorcycle on the back and actually made it through Ok in the dark. Having the motorcycle certainly made it a bit more interesting...

second one is drivers meting at the devil's kitchen. it was a cool morning. I think it was 26 degrees.

third one is us lined up waiting on bruce. we kinda took off from the drivers meeting and later realized his bike wasn't happy, it was flooding. soon after with help from romer's jumper cables they got it going.

fourth one is the first sight of real snow as we climbed out of beef basin. I am sure others will have a better shot of what it looked like up top, but here's where it started getting slicker. we ended up going through what looked like a foot or so near the top of the ridge.

fifth one is wheeling into the dollhouse after gassing up in hite. It was really a pleasant road in with a nice mix of faster stuff and some slightly more technical wheeling. nobody had any trouble making it through.
Attached Images

82 FJ40