View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Hard Core 4+

I got a spot at Goose Island. 4/30-5/6/11

Space for 5 vehicles. Site is set up for tent camping. Trailer space is very limited based on info from BLM. I'm hoping to scout this during the pre run or sooner.

So ideally I'm looking for 5 vehicles that plan to get into Moab early for the event. I have the site starting Monday night. Family's encouraged. I will have my son Bridger (2.5yr old) with me and Porter of course. I don't want to party it up but looking to enjoy some beverages around a fire.

Cost is based on the total number of people in the site. Goal is 10-15 and your final cost would be based on that. Around $70 for the week give or take depending on number of people. Much cheaper the SRCG. Vault toilets-yes, showers-no, water onsite-no, delicious Durango based micro beers-very strong chance.

I camped there maybe 10 years ago. Remember some shade and nice soft sand for your tent.

If your interested please PM me with the dates you plan to attend, number of people, vehicle, etc... I have until 30 days prior to finalize.

Folks that have contacted me:

Trapper50Cal - JT - maybe
Rhyary - Rami
Beno - Onur - maybe
AxleIke - Isaac
Arthog - Terry
Inukshuk - Daniel - Out
Bgoodheart - B.J. - Confirmed Camping
Baja1D - Travis - Confirmed Camping
Brian Brantner - Confirmed Camping
2004 Starcraft 10RT

Last edited by Corbet; 02-26-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: started a list of people