Thread: Humor?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default Few more seeing it is the "season" for it...

Ralph Nader, Al Gore and George W. Bush go to a fitness spa for some fun. After a stimulating healthy lunch, all three decide to visit the men's room and they find a strange-looking gent sitting at the entrance who says, "Welcome to the gentlemen's room. Be sure to check out our newest feature: a mirror that, if you look into it and say something truthful, you will be rewarded with your wish. But be warned, if you say something false, you will be sucked into the mirror to live in a void of nothingness for all eternity!"

The men quickly entered, and upon finding the mirror, Ralph Nader steps up and says, "I think I'm the most truthful of us three", and he suddenly finds the keys to a brand new Bentley in his hands.

Al Gore steps up and says "I think I'm the most ambitious of us three," and in an instant, he was surrounded by a pile of money to fund his next Presidential Campaign.

Excited over the possibility of having a wish come true, George W. Bush looks into the mirror and says, "I think...", and is promptly sucked into the mirror.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this was from a couple years ago…No offense meant just thought it was funny. You can replace “Democrats” with “Republicans” as you see fit…

"Voting for Democrats is like picking your nose. You like to do it, but you're not proud of it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A recently deceased man, after arriving at the pearly gates and being admitted by St. Peter, asked "What are all these clocks for? Why do they all show different times?"

St. Peter explained. "Every person has a lie clock which advances each time they tell a lie. That one with both hands pointing to twelve was Mother Theresa's clock. She never told a lie. The one over here with just a few 'minutes' showing was Abraham Lincoln's clock. He only told a few lies."

The new arrival pondered this information, and then asked "Where is George Bush's clock?"

St. Peter replied, "Oh, Jesus has that one in his office. He's using it for a ceiling fan."

“Where are the
Clinton's clocks” the man then asked?

St. Peter replied, "We use them on the twin-engine Beachcraft...as props".

TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater