Thread: FEAT is on!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Hard Core 4+

Originally Posted by Caribou Sandstorm View Post
i just called my contacts at Swedish and Rose and offered help for any physicians and staff that need to get in but can't.

If I hear back I will post up to see if anyone can help.

We have 8" hear at my house University and Evans. But the drifts are closer to 12" inches.
We had a decent snow cover this morning, I'd have guessed 8" or so like you Chris. Took a while to shovel everything out of the driveway and alley so I got to work about 1/2 hour later than normal. I went the back way using Monaco/Yale/Yosemite/Belleview so I didn't see Porter. Downing and Evans were both plowed but the packed wet crud at the bottom was slick. I slid right through the light at Jasmine & Evans, but so did the guy behind me. Wisely the person who had the green waited for us both to clear...
'91 Pickup - Imelda
'08 Tacoma TRD - Donna
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'12 Gunnar Rockhound 29

"Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security. " --Albert Einstein