View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Rising Sun Member

A really busy weekend of maintenance, upgrades and hanging out. I did not get a single picture taken, so this thread will be very light on photos. It was nice to meet the new people and we had plenty of familiar faces there as well.

There are two more weekends coming up. If you are going to Cruise Moab and have maintenance/upgrade work, I would encourage you to find a time that works and get on the schedule. If you need to repack your bearings, get on the schedule. We have not had to turn anyone away, but if we do get into a packed situation - we will give priority to CM participants and wheel bearings.

I definately feel that additional help is needed. With so many things going on, both Randy and I were spread thin at times. I will keep the first post of each session updated with what is going on and if you see something where you can be a buddy/mentor please post up so that we can pair people up. While you might think this is applicable to newbees - even experienced people would benefit from having a buddy. Even if all the buddy does is feed tools, move the air hoses around, clean parts - it will move things along better.
SOLD - 1971 FJ-40
TLCA #18941