View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbet View Post
I believe that is true for this year. But not next? Neil would be the one to ask. I do see us running Hells Gate again in the future at CM. Personally I just want to be confident on how to spot those obstacles. So if someone else wants to run Hells during the pre run, I'd just like someone who has spotted those things in the past to come too.
Spotting the Escalator is not to bad because there are very few things that can go wrong and I have tried them all

Now as for the Gate, that is a whole different story. I have done it and spotted it and it is still one that I cringe when I need to spot it. It is so easy for a driver to think they are OK and keep going on the lower section that they keep going, next thing they roll. Then there is the top section that is nearly the same way but to the other side.

Some great spotters to that section from are Gary W and Robbie, they know within inches of where to put your tires. I am closer to 6-8" of where to put the tires. Good luck and hopefully somebody will be able to help, wish I was going

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me