View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Rising Sun member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Does it smell bad, like as if you have a 6 month old sippy cup full of milk under the seat?

Or do you just wish it had a nice smell?

Most cleaners and conditioners have a perfume/musk of some sort, so the PO probably just used something you liked. I hear the Zaino stuff smells good, although I've never used it. There used to be a store in Denver called Detailers Paradise (near Broadway and Evans), but I think they closed their doors and only do internet sales now. Unfortunately, you might just have to trying smelling the stuff at Checker, or see what the internets recommend.

I spilled 90 weight in the back of mine, and I can't kill that smell....
Got a package of Zaino Z9 and Z10 delivered today - popped them open and I still don't think it's what I'm looking for. I'm sure it'll be nice though.

Probably gonna have to break down and swing by the PO's house one of these days and ask him...
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD