View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Red_Chili's Avatar
Red_Chili Red_Chili is offline
Hard Core 4+
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Littleton CO
Posts: 8,400

Yeah you do.
I know it says 'ATVs' but it applies to MCs as if they were ATVs. That's where the Utah State Parks gal sent me. Like Colorado, money goes to a good cause.
Amber or red electric turn signals, one on each side of the front and rear. Red turn signals are only allowed to be on the rear.
Need a Utah OHV sticker too, otherwise. License plate or not. Winkies and license plate, you are golden. Although I suppose an fussy peace ossifer could give you grief for other noncompliant things, such as, non-illuminated speedo or tires or something. But there are some really good DOT rubber options out there, so Thou art without excuse O man...

This one would get me:
A tail lamp or other lamp constructed and placed to illuminate the registration plate with a white light.
I guess I need to visit for a little white light... or... buy a sticker.
-Bill Morgan
Heb Dduw, heb ddim; Duw a digon
Abnormally aspirated
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.
Reply With Quote