View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Rising Sun Member
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Originally Posted by CardinalFJ60 View Post
That LCD screen will eat up batteries in a jiffy. make sure you use it to set up the shot then turn it off for recording, or for playback enjoyment. it's such a wide angle I figure it'll grab "everything" in front of it.

I picked up a battery bac-pac and will probably get one more so I can alternately charge/use them. they ain't cheap though.

I love mine. the seat post mount fits perfectly on my Gamiviti rack and I mount it so I can turn it on/off with my left hand out the window.
The last few times I have been out I simply set my Hero on taking a picture every minute. It really catches a lot of fun shots! Last snow run I was on it even caught a small group of guys (not in your club) burning something in a small pipe while I was helping the guys behind me rig winch cables. By the way all incriminating pictures are for sale at $100 how many minutes did that brush fire last?
TLCA #3007

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Welcome. Lots of "northsiders" here in the club. We're known to have some of the strongest, coolest and most awesome club members.
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior