Originally Posted by DaveInDenver
What are your thoughts? Head up Saturday morning back down Sunday? Our realtor is supposed to be taking the weekend off so we might not have any viewings this weekend, but we do have a list of houses to check out at some point. Hoping that happens Friday though.
The way things are going, We may be able to head out early afternoon tomorrow. Still don't know where we're heading but our plans are to keep it to a reasonable distance, get high enough to beat the heat and be in the clear RF wise.
We could reach you buy the CO connection or cell, if we have coverage, and let you know where we land or if you could leave Fri we could hang back and wait for you and head up together
Bring your 857, power supply and analyzer.