good find. we're a year away from an upgrade, going to wait until the 50 is completely dialed before upgrading. Would like to see if I can get Gavin to take Justine's for a spin before camping season ends.. hey are you guys around the weekend of September 29th? want to meet up at the swing?
And as long as you're searching, find me a EXC 525.