View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Rising Sun member

Quote:
Originally Posted by art hog View Post
If you want to drive to my place, I can do it. We could ride after. Wait, Your a dad now, There is no more time for that. Let me know.
Thanks Terry! Yeah it's a bit of a drive up there, but I'll let you know if that's what ends up making the most sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlander View Post
Hi -

I'm in Westminster, I could help you one night this week (or more if need be), I have a MIG welder, Chop Saw, angle grinder but I don't have a torch or tube bender.... If you could borrow these things then we could work in my garage to get it done. Let me know.

James
303-715-8196
Hey James, thanks for the offer. I'm not bending tube, just some 3/8" rod, and maybe even a MAPP gas torch would be hot enough to help it bend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMZTOY View Post
Location ?
And I'm open every Sunday Do you have a welder ? Or are you needing to bring it to someone ?
Hey Tim, I live in DTC, but I don't have any of the tools available, so I really need to bring it to someone who does. I could do it myself if I just had the tools available. Eh, the welding I would probably want to leave to someone with a little more experience than myself. Thanks
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD