View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Rising Sun Member

Originally Posted by art hog View Post
If you want to drive to my place, I can do it. We could ride after. Wait, Your a dad now, There is no more time for that. Let me know.
Thanks Terry! Yeah it's a bit of a drive up there, but I'll let you know if that's what ends up making the most sense!

Originally Posted by Overlander View Post
Hi -

I'm in Westminster, I could help you one night this week (or more if need be), I have a MIG welder, Chop Saw, angle grinder but I don't have a torch or tube bender.... If you could borrow these things then we could work in my garage to get it done. Let me know.

Hey James, thanks for the offer. I'm not bending tube, just some 3/8" rod, and maybe even a MAPP gas torch would be hot enough to help it bend?

Originally Posted by TIMZTOY View Post
Location ?
And I'm open every Sunday Do you have a welder ? Or are you needing to bring it to someone ?
Hey Tim, I live in DTC, but I don't have any of the tools available, so I really need to bring it to someone who does. I could do it myself if I just had the tools available. Eh, the welding I would probably want to leave to someone with a little more experience than myself. Thanks
Matt Miller
TLCA# 13684
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, no more Sanden OBA (factory emissions)
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, Metric TLC leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD