Finally got a break from work this week and some progress on the truck. Starting another business sure is time consuming.
Pulled the rear diff and dropped it off in town for the gear install on Thursday.
Today I made some front bump stop drops. The only 1" drops I could find commercially were from Man-A-Fre and out of stock. Overpriced anyway. So for $15 in materials I have a set of HDPE bump stops made from a cheap cutting board (Wal-Mart) and some new grade 10.9 hardware. A 3" hole saw is all you need.
I went with green because I could.
Hopefully this will keep the 315's from rubbing. And leave some additional space for the winter chains.