Thread: Run the Gulches
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Rising Sun Event Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGoat View Post
That was a nice run. Thanks for putting it together Stan! Jaeden had a blast. After we started home she got all sad and when I asked her what was wrong she said, "I just miss Fishy." I stopped and we talked about whether we should go back and continue the run or go home and decorate the Christmas tree. After some agonizing she decided we should go trim the tree. This morning when she woke up she asked if we could go on the bumpy roads with my friends again today. Thanks to all for a great run and for making the only kid feel right at home!

Great pics and video Stan. Did you guys do Longwater, too, or just Hackett after I left?
She is as sweet as can be! The first thing Keagan asked me when I got home was "were there any other kids?" he was bummed when I told him yes. He loves yakking on the CB......He and Jaeden would have talked each others ears off! Next time.....

We only ran Hackett, it was near dark by the time we passed the Longwater Trailhead, and it was totally dark by the time we aired up and turned for home.

TLCA Social Media
100's in the Hills website
"What's that? I can't hear you over my heated seats"-KW