View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default PR Flowers was awesome!

Just needed to follow up. Pro Flowers has earned my future business! My wife received her surprise yesterday at work. Timing was perfect as she was in a meeting when the got delivered so bonus brownie points for me! Not only did they deliver as promised and as communicated the quality was superb! A couple other teachers husbands pulled the same stunt as I but the the bouquet my wife got was spectacular in both quality and presentation blowing her peers lesser grade attempts out of the water! (BTW.....I cheaped out and hers was the smallest bouquet received, ) Thank you Chris and a huge thank you to Pro Flowers! Not that it was a goal but I think I scored several garage nights from this action! Bonus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rover67 View Post
Our Own Chris Hatfield has managed to get some new advertisers on board with TLCA, please consider supporting them if possible, it helps out TLCA.

mmmmmmm steaks........

and yes, I am getting flowers

Check out WWW.TLCA.ORG

"
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about two new web advertisers that just started today on the TLCA website..

The first is ProFlowers. I'm sure many of you will be buying flowers for your sweetheart for Valentines Day. So please give ProFlowers a look. Head to the tlca.org website and find the banner for ProFlowers. TLCA gets credit for each web order placed through the link on our website. Order now for Valentines day!

The second is Omaha Steaks. I'm guessing some of you already buy from Omaha Steaks. So, if you do, please again head to tlca.org, find the banner for Omaha Steaks and place your next order online. TLCA also gets credit for every web order placed through tlca.org at Omaha Steaks

Please also pass this along to all your club members and friends. And take a trip over to tlca.org yourself and check it out!!

Thanks!

Chris Hatfield
Advertising Sales Manager, Toyota Trails
"
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior