View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
if you have a gmail account and travel alot, TripIt is so awesome.

you basically configure it to watch your email box and every time you get a travel confirmation for flights, hotels, rental cars, etc. It automagically adds all of the information to the app on your phone. no more printing confirmation emails, no more searching your inbox for your itenerary, it does all of that for you. it will tell you the best way to get from the airport to the hotel, all kinds of great stuff. The reason it works is because you don't have to do anything at all ever. Just tap the app and there's your flight information. It also picks up info from any email with travel info in it that other people send you and adds that. So your friends are flying in for the weekend and forward you the "woo hoo booked our tickets" email, it adds that, then you know what airline, when it lands, etc for when you gotta run to dia to get them. it's free for the regular version which I use. The pro version tracks and manages all of your frequent flyer miles and rewards.
Thanks for the tip, Kipper. Our company provides the Pro version for free for employees, so I just spent the last 30 minutes getting it set up. Looks really cool.
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.