View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by akingf5371 View Post
I'm down too! I guess we'll talk about this at the meeting?
What do you need to know? It's a "Run what ya brung" run which means what ever you feel like playing with is all good. If you choose to run chains I ask you bring up the rear so you don't trash the drifts for the bare foot rigs. If you bring an ATV or UTC or ????? you're free and we have your back if you need it. My runs are usually focused on the grin factor and we generally will move at a quicker pace when we can and play hard when we find something worthy. Those who bring bigger Toys can take off on their own as long as they let the main group know whats up so we don't go looking for them later! Other than that the only other rules are keep the vehicle behind you in sight, no fermented beverages while driving and stay on the trail. Also, I have no problem relinquishing the lead if someone wants to break trail. I simply ask that you share the same consideration to others who might want to deflower some virgin snow.
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior