View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Rising Sun Member

We have an 09 model with auto trans. It has both the backup camera and the sensors. Good comments from all above. As you can see from my sig, I have several Toyotas but the FJC is my daily driver. I have stock size tires but BFG all terrains, an All Pro front bumper and All Pro Skid Plates, factory sliders and locking rear diff.

I have 55,000 miles on it and not a problem. You might consider getting the auto transmission as the manual is a different 4WD system that does not fully disconnect in 2WD.

I have done the FJ Summit and many of the trails near Ouray (Black Bear and others) with stock tires and just the skid plates. Very capable off-road vehicle.

Great fun to drive, very sporty and easy to park. Terry

"13" Taco 4X4 Extra Cab, Firestone Air Ride, Airstream tow vehicle - "Daily Driver"