View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

Quote:
Originally Posted by treerootCO
http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?O...7-c589c01ca7bf

where is Perry now? I know it isn't Vail but.....
Who knows, maybe I can meet some rich women from Aspen to fund my expedition ......

Lets see, Blarney Castle was cool. Good views from the top. Was a little disapointed though when I got to the young ladies room, only to find no young ladies ... Lots of things going on in Cork, yet I didnt get out on the town for night life at all.. From Cork, headed to the small town of Doolin for two nights. Think the population is somewhere around 60people. But they have like, 3-4pubs. No bank though. I planned to check out the Cliffs of Moher, but ended up getting a rid into Innistymon as I needed to send out a important e-mail. The weather was awesome that day, and not wanting to be boxed up in a tin can all day, I walked. Walked all the way to the cliffs. Not getting winded at all, gota love elevation . Checked out the cliffs, cool they are, though a little to Industrialized for me. I continued walking on back to Doolin, finaly hitching a ride for the last km into town.
Headed out of Doolin early this morning and ended in Sligo, originaly planned to stay for a few nights, but I think i'll change those plans. Waiting till 5pm till the reception in the hostel opens up again.

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"